- 50.00 - 55.00 INR
Sodium triphosphate, also sodium tripolyphosphate, or tripolyphosphate, is an inorganic compound with formula NaPO. It is the sodium salt of the polyphosphate penta-anion, which is the conjugate base of triphosphoric acid
- Available in free flow powder form, this chemical is used as suitable synthesizing agent for the formulation of detergent and also for ceramic products.
- As suitable pre-tanning factor, this chemical improves the standard of leather processing.
- Easily dilutes in aqua based alkaline solution and water
- By reacting with magnesium, calcium, iron and various other metal ions, this chemical produces soluble complex compound.
- Although it is an inorganic surfactant, yet it possesses certain characteristics of organic surfactants.
- Melting point of this chemical is 622 degree C
- As suitable additive, this chemical is required during synthesis of detergents and soap.
- Acts as suitable water softening agent, this chemical is used for treating raw water.
- Used as suitable dispersant in drilling liquid
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
Plot No. F-26, MIDC, Phase-II, Dombivli, MIDC, Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421203, India