- 50.00 - 55.00 INR
The ammonium, potassium, and sodium salts of phosphorous acid are used primarily for controlling downy mildew and brown rot, harmful fungi that attack a variety of food and non-food crops. In addition to controlling the fungi directly, these active ingredients appear to enhance the plant's natural defense mechanisms.
- This chemical is used as an effective fungicide to prevent brown rot, mildew etc.
- Active ingredient present in this chemical boosts immunity power of plants.
- Free from toxin content, this chemical is environment friendly and has no adverse effect on surrounding plants and crops.
- Formulated under controlled environment to keep its original quality intact for long period
- Composed of quality approved raw materials
- Ease of application, long lasting effectiveness
- Can be stored for specific period
- Available at reasonable rate
FAQs of Potassium Salt Of Phosphorous Acid:
Q: What is the potassium salt of phosphorous acid?
A: The potassium salt of phosphorous acid is often alluded to as "potassium phosphite" or "potassium phosphonate." It is the potassium salt of phosphorous acid (H3PO3) and is addressed by the substance recipe K3PO3.
Q: What is the substance recipe of the potassium salt of phosphorous acid?
A: The synthetic equation for the potassium salt of phosphorous acid is K3PO3.
Q: What are the principal uses of potassium phosphite?
A: Potassium phosphite is principally utilized in farming and cultivation as a plant wellbeing item. It is known for its capacity to upgrade plant protection from specific infections and stresses. Overseeing parasitic illnesses in different crops is often utilized.
Q: How does potassium phosphite work in plants?
A: Potassium phosphite works by supporting the plant's regular safeguard components against parasitic illnesses. It is accepted to prompt foundational procured opposition (SAR) in plants, making them more equipped for warding off diseases.
Q: Is potassium phosphite a compost?
A: Potassium phosphite isn't principally utilized as a compost for giving fundamental supplements like nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. All things being equal, it is utilized as a plant wellbeing item to help sickness obstruction.
Q: How is potassium phosphite applied to plants?
A: Potassium phosphite is regularly applied to plants as a foliar splash or as a dirt douse. Foliar applications include showering the arrangement straightforwardly onto the leaves, while soil soaks include applying the answer for the dirt around the plant's root zone.
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days